Virtual Office Suite
PROBLEM: Getting all of your office management software to work together is overwhelming. Systems from different companies don't communicate with one another, resulting in redundant work for your staff. Trying to integrate diagnostic equipment and x-rays is virtually impossible, and often forces you to change your workflow. Between the cost for support and the finger pointing in determining which system is to blame, using a conglomeration of software can be a nightmare. In addition, most don't give you options for growth and software upgrades are financially draining.
SOLUTION: Future Health's Virtual Office Suite- The Integrated Clinic of the Future is here today!
- The Virtual Office Suite (VOS) integrates every aspect of your clinic - documentation, billing, electronic health record, scheduler, and even patient education. Partnerships with diagnostic testing and office technology allow your office systems to communicate and work together.
- The VOS is comprehensive enough to meet your needs, yet easy to implement and use. Whether it's a small practice or a large, interdisciplinary clinic, the VOS grows with your practice. The solutions are intuitively designed for easy navigation and fully customizable to your clinic.
- It also gives you more for your investment. Because all components work together, your office procedures are streamlined. This eliminates redundancy, reduces errors, and allows you to better allocate your time and your staff's time to see more patients.
- The VOS keeps your clinic on the cutting edge. The codes and forms of your billing system are updated annually, your records are guaranteed to be HIPAA compliant, and your patient education includes the latest technology available, with patents pending. Best of all, these upgrades are included in the maintenance contract.
- The VOS delivers the security and confidence you need to prepare for the future of healthcare. The quality of your notes is truly impressive. Your records are paperless and audit-proof. All data is password protected and encrypted. And a system of alerts helps keep your practice moving forward.