Chirotechs Remote Shared Hosting
This is our most popular solution available. A low cost solution designed for the average sized single DC Clinics that require less than 10 concurrent username logons.
This shared server solution utilizes our datacenter hosting facility and our shared enterprise hosted servers. ChiroTechs manages supports and optimizes an array of shared servers that remote Clinics can connect to and utilize. These servers are purchased patched, upgraded and Licensed by ChiroTechs. This hosted server solution is priced by concurrent remote connection (per user name License)
- Co-located (COLO) Space and security
- Power for the Servers (with Backup UPS with generator power backup)
- Constant proactive server management (Patching, optimizing and fine-tuning) to ensure your application will be running quickly and without errors.
- Servers are constantly monitored (24 / 7 / 365) with automated tooling that will send ChiroTechs alerts for any reactive issues.
- HIGH Speed redundant internet access (20mb up/down)
- The use of multiple enterprise managed Servers (Monitored / Patched / Secure / Protected)
- 50 GB of CVOS / VOS hard drive data space
- Remote and local backups and restores included with the subscription to hosted VOS / CVOS
- Free VOS setup and Migration from their existing server to the cloud
- Free managed VOS / CVOS upgrades and patches with this subscription
- Free RDC (Client Access) installation on Clinic based computers
2-4 user name Licenses ($50.00) per user name (Minimum two named Licenses)
5-7 user names Licenses ($45.00) per user name
8-10 user names Licenses ($40.00) per user name
>11 user names Licenses ($35.00) per user name
** Clinic User Name Licensing Provisioning / Pricing Example **
Clinic with 2 exam rooms / three adjusting rooms / Front Desk
Hours from 7:30am - 7:30pm (6 days a week)
Total of 6 computers
Total of 2 front desk employees (To cover shifts)
Total of 1 part-time billing person
Total of 1 motivated DC
Total of 2 user name license required (User names license can be shared)
1 DC user name / 1 front desk username (shared between two shifts)
- Each user names can only be used by one person at a time
- If you try to use a username that is already being used, it will hijack that users session and move it over to the new users window.
- Anyone in your office can use any user name
- If you need a maximum of 3 people on the system at the same time, purchase 3 user names